Website Terms of Service
This Website Terms of Service in English is a translation of the original Website Terms of Service, and the Website Terms of Service in Japanese shall be treated as the only document legally binding between the parties The section and article headings appearing in this Website Terms of Service are inserted only as a matter of convenience and in no way define, govern, limit, modify or construe the scope or extent of the provisions of this Website Terms of Service to which they may relate and therefore shall not be given any legal effect. The Website Terms of Service is in effect from 15th February 2009.
Article 1. Terms of Service
This Website Terms of Service (gTerms of Serviceh) shall apply to any and all website services offered and managed by FlamencoGuitarLesson.com, (gFlamencoGuitarLesson.comh) subject to Article 20 hereunder (gServiceh) and any and all Users (defined in article 5 hereunder) must agree to be bound by the Terms of Service hereunder.
Article 2. Applicable Range of Terms of Service
Any and all notifications made to Users by FlamencoGuitarLesson.com, as set forth in Article 4 below, shall be deemed to be a part of the Terms of Service.
Article 3. Changes to Terms of Service
1. FlamencoGuitarLesson.com may change the Terms of Service without the prior consent of the User. All use of Service after any such changes are made shall be governed by the changed Terms of Service.
2. Any and all changes to the Terms of Service shall, unless otherwise set forth by FlamencoGuitarLesson.com, be effective from the moment that they are displayed online.
Article 4. Notifications From FlamencoGuitarLesson.com
1. FlamencoGuitarLesson.com shall inform Users of important information by displaying it online or by other means that FlamencoGuitarLesson.com deems appropriate.
2. Notifications as stipulated in the 4.1 above shall be effective from the moment that the content of the notification is displayed online by FlamencoGuitarLesson.com.
Article 5. Users
1. gUserh shall mean an individual who uses the Service offered and managed by FlamencoGuitarLesson.com hereunder.
2. Any and all User shall be considered to have agreed to the Terms of Service at the moment that they perform user registration for a FlamencoGuitarLesson.com website.
3. The User acknowledges and accepts that the copyrights in and to the Service and all other intellectual property rights in and to the Service belong to FlamencoGuitarLesson.com and/or its licensers thereof.
Article 6. Prohibition of Transferring User Rights
The User may not transfer, sell, rent, lease or loan any rights or privileges that being a User bestows upon them to a third party, or use these rights or privileges as basis for name changing proceedings, as collateral or in any other securities based activity.
Article 7. Terminating Use of Service
1. The User may end their use of the Service at any time by contacting FlamencoGuitarLesson.com in the manner and proceedings set forth by FlamencoGuitarLesson.com.
Article 8. Facilities etc.
1. The User must be responsible, at its own risk and expenses, for preparation, acquisition, and configuration of any equipment including without limitation hardware, software, operating systems, internet connections and all other requirements necessary for using the Service.
2. The User accepts and agrees that any fees and charges including but not limited to telephone charges, internet connection costs, electricity charges and all other relevant payments required for and to be incurred by for using the Service must be responsible by the User at Userfs own risk and expenses, and agrees to make all such payments themselves.
3. Responsibilities of Users
Article 9. Responsibility for Personal Recognition Information
1. gPersonal Recognition Informationh shall mean any combination of an ID or ID combined with password or other code being used, if any, that allows the User to use the Service, and gPersonal Recognitionh shall mean the recognition of the right to use the Service via the Personal Recognition Information under the Terms of Service.
2. The User may not allow another individual to use the Service via their own Personal Recognition Information and Personal Recognition, and this information must not be shared or passed onto another individual. All actions taken when the Service is used after a User performs Personal Recognition shall be taken to be the actions of that User, regardless of whether or not they are actually that Userfs actions. This includes any and all actions including but not limited to the actions of a third party who has been given Personal Recognition Information, and the actions of a third party who is able to access the Userfs account without their direct knowledge due to a permanent connection and so on employing fixed computer / network connections and settings.
3. FlamencoGuitarLesson.com will not guarantee functionality or product quality in case of a User simultaneously logging in with a third party using the same Personal Recognition Information, or when such a third party logs in alone.
4. The User is entirely responsible for their own Personal Recognition Information, including ID and password. FlamencoGuitarLesson.com takes no responsibility or liability for any damages caused to the User through a third party using their Personal Recognition Information, regardless of whether or not it was deliberate on the part of the User.
Article 10. Personal Responsibilities
1. The User takes full responsibility for all actions taken when using the Service and all services offered by it (including but not limited to the results of those actions and any actions as stipulated above which are taken by a third party using the Userfs Personal Recognition Information and this applies in all cases hereinafter.) 2. If the User causes damages in any way to FlamencoGuitarLesson.com or a third party through use of the Service, including any damages caused to FlamencoGuitarLesson.com or a third party through the Userfs failure to maintain their obligations as stipulated in this Terms of Service, it is the responsibility of the User at Userfs own risk and expenses to resolve the issue, including but not limited to payment of any incurred financial reparations.
Article 11. Checking of Notifications
The User is responsible for checking all notifications displayed online by FlamencoGuitarLesson.com in accordance with 1.3 and 1.4 above.
Article 12. Prohibited Actions
The User must not perform any of the following actions while using the Service.
(1) Infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property of FlamencoGuitarLesson.com or a third party.
(2) Infringe upon the property, privacy or other rights of any individual.
(3) Defamatory, discrimination or libelous conduct, or conduct that may damage the good name and reputation of a third party.
(4) Criminal or fraudulent activities.
(5) Display or transmission of text or pictures that may be deemed as being obscene, child pornography or child abuse, attempting to sell media containing such images or advertising the transmission, display or sale of such materials.
(6) Stalking and other such illegal violations of anotherfs rights.
(7) Creating pyramid schemes or other such activities, or attempting to invite others to join existing schemes.
(8) Impersonating another person while using the Service.
(9) Any activities relating to public elections, including the promotion of candidates and so on.
(10) Religious activities or recruiting for religious groups.
(11) Business activities, or use for business purposes.
(12) Sending unsolicited E-mail containing advertisements, publicity, invitations and so on or E-mail of a nasty or offensive nature to a third party. Attempting to interfere with the transmission of E-mail between two other parties. Starting an E-mail chain letter or responding to and continuing such an E-mail if received.
(13) Accessing third party facilities or Service Facilities (transmission facilities, transmission lines, computers and other machinery, equipments or software maintained by FlamencoGuitarLesson.com in order to provide the Service, and collectively referred to as gService Facilitiesh hereinafter) without permission, or obstructing or attempting to obstruct the use or management of these facilities.
(14) Obtaining other Userfs personal information without their consent, or attempting to deceive others into giving up their personal information.
(15) If the User is obliged under the law to make a submission to the competent authorities, apply for a patent or undertake other proceedings and then does not do so, or any other such unlawful activities.
(17) Displaying the personal information of a third party.
(18) Pretending to be a FlamencoGuitarLesson.com employee or member of the support staff.
(19) Posting of links to text or data and so on that may be described as any of the above 12(1) to 12(18) actions, including those instances in which the poster of the link is not directly responsible for said actions, with the intention of aiding such activities.
Article 13. Deletion of Data etc.
1. When the amount of text or data registered by a User of the Service exceeds the time limit or amount set forth by FlamencoGuitarLesson.com, or if Article 12 (Prohibited Actions) can be applied to it, FlamencoGuitarLesson.com may delete said content without any prior notice to the User. Furthermore User data registered to Service Facilities may be deleted without any prior notice to the User, if required during the management and maintenance of the Service.
2. FlamencoGuitarLesson.com takes no responsibility for data and so on deleted in accordance with Article 13.1 above.
Article 14. Changes to the Service
FlamencoGuitarLesson.com may change the content of the Service without prior notification to the User.
Article 15. Temporary Suspension of the Service
1. FlamencoGuitarLesson.com may temporarily suspend the Service without prior notice to the User under the following circumstances.
(1) In order to perform periodical or emergency maintenance to Service Facilities.
(2) If fire or power cuts prevent supply of the Service.
(3) If natural disasters, including earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, floods or tsunamis, prevents supply of the Service.
(4) If war, riots, strike actions and so on prevent supply of the Service.
(5) Under any other circumstances in which FlamencoGuitarLesson.com deems a temporary suspension of the Service is required, due to external or technological factors.
2. In case of a suspension or delay to the Service in accordance with any of Article 15.1 above, FlamencoGuitarLesson.com takes no responsibility or liability for any damages incurred as a result to the User or any third party.
Article 16. Indemnification
1. FlamencoGuitarLesson.com bears no responsibility for the comprehensiveness, suitability, reliability and usefulness of software, data and so on, supplied by FlamencoGuitarLesson.com or of data and so on registered by third parties.
2. The content of the Service shall be limited to that which FlamencoGuitarLesson.com is able to provide at any given time, and the responsibilities of FlamencoGuitarLesson.com to the User shall be limited to responsibly managing the Service with due precautions taken to allow the User to use the Service without error or obstruction. FlamencoGuitarLesson.com is neither responsible for any damages and losses incurred to the User through the use of this service, including without limitation, any damages and losses caused by trouble with a third party, or for any damages and losses incurred to the User through being unable to make use of the Service, nor liable to compensate the User under this circumstances.
Article 17. Termination of the Service
1. FlamencoGuitarLesson.com may stop supplying part or all of the Service after providing online notification of doing so.
2. Performing the prior notification of Article 17.1 above means that FlamencoGuitarLesson.com is not therefore liable for claims of compensation from Users or third parties due to the termination of the Service.
Article 18. Breaches of Terms of Service
1. In case of a breach or an apparent breach of the Terms of Service on the part of the User, FlamencoGuitarLesson.com receiving claims or demands from a third party due to the Userfs use of the Service, if FlamencoGuitarLesson.com deems it necessary or under any other circumstances that FlamencoGuitarLesson.com deem appropriate they may take one or any combination of the following actions against the User.
(1) Request that actions in breach, or that may be in breach, of the Terms of Service be stopped and/or not repeated.
(2) Open proceedings (including legal resolution proceedings) to resolve claims, demands and so on from a third party.
(3) Request that information transmitted or displayed by the User be changed or deleted.
(4) Delete part or all information transmitted or displayed by the User, or render it unable to be viewed by a third party.
(5) Temporarily suspend the Userfs ID, or delete it completely.
2. The User accepts and agrees that FlamencoGuitarLesson.com does not have to explain why the steps detailed above have been employed. Furthermore, FlamencoGuitarLesson.com is in no way liable for the results of having taken any of the steps stipulated in Article 18.1 above.
3. The User accepts and agrees that the steps stipulated in Article 18.1(4) and Article 18.1(5) may be implemented at FlamencoGuitarLesson.com own discretion and without prior notification to the User.
Article 19. Termination of User Status by FlamencoGuitarLesson.com
1. In addition to Article 18.1(5) above, FlamencoGuitarLesson.com may temporarily suspend or completely delete the Userfs ID without any prior notice and/or notification to the User under any of the following circumstances.
(1) If, regardless of having been sent a request in accordance with Article 18.1(1) to 18.1(3), the User does not adhere to this request.
(2) If Article 12 (Prohibited Actions) can be applied to the User.
(3) Under any other circumstances in which FlamencoGuitarLesson.com deems that an individual is not suitable to be a User.
2. If the User has multiple IDs and any of such IDs is fell in and applicable to Article 18.1(1) to 18.1(5) or Article 19.1 above, FlamencoGuitarLesson.com may temporarily suspend or completely delete all of the other IDs belonging to that User.
3. If FlamencoGuitarLesson.com suffers damages and losses under the Article 12(13) or Article 19.1 above, FlamencoGuitarLesson.com may make a demand for reparations for these damages and losses to the User, regardless of whether or not the Userfs ID has been deleted or temporarily suspended.
Article 20. Restrictions of Usage
The User accepts and agrees that restrictions upon the use of certain services may be applied to them through the registration process for using the Service.
5. Personal Information
Article 21. Personal Information
1. FlamencoGuitarLesson.com may use Userfs personal information for the following purposes.
(1) For informing the User of news and other information pertaining to services provided by FlamencoGuitarLesson.com.
(2) In order to respond to lawsuits and disputes.
(3) In order to create statistical data for improvement of the service offered by FlamencoGuitarLesson.com.
(4) To display on the Userfs terminal or to send via E-mail details on FlamencoGuitarLesson.com services and partnerfs products, an introduction to services and so on. or FlamencoGuitarLesson.com websites that the User has accessed. The User may terminate or restart these services at any time by contacting FlamencoGuitarLesson.com.
2. All personal information registered with FlamencoGuitarLesson.com will only be used for (1) through (4) as stipulated above, and will never be used for any other purposes.
Article 23. Authority
The Terms of Service shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of USA.